1. Cucina Cinzia
I would like to take one reader of The London Foodie every month for a joint review as my guest.
1. I have been thinking about how to keep the restaurant reviews up-to-date on my site.
2. Being invited to review some of the restaurants I write about makes me question sometimes whether readers are getting as good a service or food as I do.
3. A great opportunity to meet some of my readers and give something back for your support.
1. If you decide to visit a restaurant previously reviewed by me, let the restaurant know you heard about them through The London Foodie when you make your booking.
2. E-mail me some feedback on your experience (a paragraph or two) and I will, with your permission, update my restaurant review with your thoughts.
3. Every month I will randomly pick one reader who has sent me some feedback to accompany me for aFREE meal at one of my restaurant reviews.