I am a great supporter of unearthed and have recently devised a recipe for their Ndjua Challenge (Pan-Fried Halibut on Butter Beans and Ndjua with a Sage and Lemon Dressing), which you can view here. The competition was so much fun that we then decided to run a Nduja Cooking Club using the fantastic range of Unearthed products, you can read more about this event here.
I am now excited to announce these new events, and I hope you will enter this competition and be a guest of unearthed, Tim and myself at my supper club and home next week.
More information about the event by WildCard PR below.
The foodie explorers at unearthed® have teamed up with MasterChef 2011 winner, Tim Anderson to create the first-ever culinary tour around the world on one plate.
Inspired by a snack from Anderson’s childhood in America, the ‘Around the World on One Plate’ dish features a savoury marshmallow on a biltong twig, served with loin of lamb and dressed with a rich chocolate and port sauce. The dish boasts an eclectic mix of unusual ingredients from countries such as Greece, Italy, Iberia, China, New Zealand, Ecuador and South Africa.
The gourmet dish will be exclusively served as part of a four-course dinner, at The London Foodies Supper Club in Islington on 28 June. One lucky winner will win a pair of tickets to the Supper Club and a hamper full of charcuterie, cheeses, dips and olives from unearthed®.
To find out more about unearthed® and the new dish they have created with Tim Anderson visit www.discoverunearthed.com or follow on Twitter @foodsunearthed
HOW TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION
To enter this competition for a pair of tickets for the unearthed & Tim Anderson event at my supper club and a hamper of unearthed goodies, simply leave a comment in this post stating your NAME and E-MAIL address as MrBloggs(at)gmail(dot)com by midnight on Sunday, the 24th June 2012.
The lucky winner will be randomly selected using random.org and his/her name will be announced via Twitter (follow @thelondonfoodie) at 1pm on the following day (25th June).
To increase your chances of winning (every tweet/retweet will count as an additional entry - up to 3 tweets per follower), tweet me "@thelondonfoodie for @foodsunearthed & #thelondonfoodiesupperclub" by midnight on Sunday.
If you do not use Twitter, I will also be publishing the winner's name here on Monday, the 26th June 2012.
The lucky winner, randomly selected by random.org, was Paul Cronk whose second Twitter entry won him the prize! Thank you Paul for entering the competition, we will be in touch regarding your prizes.
Terms & Conditions
• The prize includes a pair of tickets to The London Foodies Supper Club, (each ticket is worth £20) and a hamper full of unearthed goodies worth £60
• The supper club tickets are valid on 28 June, 7.00pm-10.00pm
• Tim Anderson will not be present
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available
• In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason
• Prizes can only be delivered to a UK address and entrants must be 18 or over
• Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel and any costs incurred